Sunday, March 31, 2013

How much are you willing to sacrifice ?13weeks out

.

 I'm tired . I've been working 18 hours days and  sticking to my diet. I am just taking it one day at a time. The immediate goal is to get through every day both nutrition & workouts .
 I keep a big wall calender in addition to my note book . This helps me see the big picture. It helps me see patterns in my workouts, body parts, skill work etc to see what I missed. Since my legs were fried from the wall balls 13.3 WOD I could only do cardio and stretch Finally :)  I guess that was the fitness gods way a making me do it .

As of today I am officially 13 weeks out. Initially starting 18 weeks out was good for me . I am a slow starter LOL.  It usually takes me 3 weeks to establish a rhythm.  So the June 29 Th show is perfect for me.  The crossfit open is coming to a close, so I am getting ready for the next two competitions. Mayhem in the meadowland April 21, the Tracey Greenwood Classic on June 29th and a return to Beasts of the East in October.

I wish I could tell you the shit is easy but it's not. It just requires work. At the end of the day it's about how much work you are willing to put in to reach your goals . Everyone doesn't want to work out twice a day , pack all their meals, sacrifice time with friends ,family to get things done. But it's temporary discomfort for a greater reward.

The system of working out in between clients is working . I get things done , body part here , skill work there .It's gone a lot smoother the past 2 weeks .
I will say some days I don't feel like it but I remember :
Only thru sacrifice will you achieve success.You have go where others won't go and do what others won't do to truly reach your greatness.
Get after it fam ,
DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment