Monday, May 20, 2013

My fitness is my armor against the world!!!!!

My fitness is my armor against the world !
I work out because I control me . My bodies strength is my comfort zone . I remember growing up and being bullied, and my way of dealing with it was to workout and be ready for anything:)

 I want to be fit enough to run if my life depends on it.  Agile enough to avoid if needed, and  strong enough to fight if I have to . I want to have the endurance to go the distance in this battle of life as if it is  do or die. It maybe a little crazy or even  far fetched but I pride myself in being fearless a ready for whatever the world throws at me physically and mentally . So if for no other reason to be fit why not that!
I want to be able to always stand up for and protect  me and mines in this day and age you never know. Why not be ready ! Train as your life depends on it ! Because in 1 way or another it might ! Not trying to freak you out but this is the shit the pushes me and motivates me everyday !

Your lack of activity and inadequate nutrition all effect your ability to get around and how well your body functions . High blood pressure, diabetes , not being able to walk a flight of steps or chase after your child.
Some of the greatest and most successful people use their fitness as a means to keep them focused and on point. Why not you ?
If you know someone who struggles with improving their fitness , send them this link. Just a different perspective , I don't care about you being skinny . I want you to be the best you and enjoy the life god gave you !
Motivational Monday Get after it !

No comments:

Post a Comment